Last updated: 30 January 2019
BOLDT’s Purpose is to deliver business strategy and communications advice to leaders to help transform organisations and performance.
At BOLDT, we are strongly committed to privacy and transparency. We provide this information to help you understand the way we process online data and the options available to you concerning the way your information is collected and used.
This policy describes how BOLDT handles and protects your personal information in connection with the hosting of the website www.boldtpartners.com(“the BOLDT website”)and the provision of its advisory services in the fields of business strategy and communications.
By providing personal information to us, you acknowledge you have read this Policy, and you consent to the collection and use of such personal information by BOLDT and any third-party recipients in accordance with this Policy.
What personal information do we collect and process?
We may collect personal information from you, including through your use of our websites, when you contact or request information from us and/or when you engage our services.
The personal information that we process includes:
- Basic information, such as your name/surname, the company you work for, your job title and your relationship to a person;
- Contact information, such as your postal address, email address and phone number(s);
- Financial information, such as billing details and other payment-related information;
- Information from your visits to our website or in relation to communications we send to you electronically:
- Information you provide to us for the purposes of attending meetings and events;
- Any other information relating to you which you may voluntarily provide to us.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
- conduct administrative or operational processes within our business;
- process and respond to your requests and/or enquiries;
- provide services requested by you (including the performance of our contractual obligations to you);
- communicate with you about our services;
- invite you to events; and
- send you marketing materials (including newsletters, alerts, brochures, reports and briefings on a variety of topics).
We engage with journalists as part of the type of services we provide. We use the personal information of journalists to:
- Send press releases;
- Respond to any questions relating to any communications issued by our clients;
- Share insights with respect to possible areas of interest;
- Arrange interviews;
- Share information with our clients; and
- Send invitations to meetings or events hosted by us or our clients.
- We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the BOLDT website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this type of information in order to enhance our website’s functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- We use “cookies” in order to improve our website and to deliver a better and more tailored service by enabling us to: estimate our audience size; store information about your preferences; speed up your searches; and recognise you when you return to the BOLDT website.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website, to provide it on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analysing how the BOLDT website is used.
- These third parties have access to your personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
What is our legal basis for collecting personal information?
All processing of your personal information is justified by a lawful basis. We rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you and in the effective and lawful operation of our businesses;
- to satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject; or
- if you have agreed to us processing your personal information for the relevant purpose.
What are your rights in respect of your personal information?
Pursuant to the GDPR, you may be entitled to:
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you and how we process it;
- ask that we update and/or correct the personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use it;
- object to our processing of your personal information, restrict our processing of that information, prevent unauthorised transfers of your personal information to a third party and, in some circumstances, require personal information relating to you transferred to another organisation; and/or
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
We may require further information from you in order to verify your identity before disclosing any personal information to you and we may charge for a request to access your information, if allowed by applicable law.
Marketing Communications and CRM
Most of the personal data we collect and use for marketing purposes relates to companies with which we have an existing business relationship. We may also obtain contact information from public sources, including content made public at social media websites (primarily LinkedIn).
We will only provide you with marketing materials if you have provided consent for us to do so (opt-in mechanism). We may send you further emails prompting you to refresh your consent from time to time.
You can prevent marketing communications to you by utilising opt-out mechanisms in emails we send to you. If you have agreed to receive marketing but then later change your mind, please let us know so we can remove you from our distribution lists.
Our customer relationship management (CRM) databases include personal data belonging to individuals at our client and other companies with whom we already have a business relationship or want to develop one. The personal data used for these purposes includes relevant business information, such as: contact data (name, job title, postal address, address, phone number, email, billing details).
Please contact us if you do notwish to receive communications from us or wish to be removed from our internal CRM databases: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are responsible for keeping an accurate record of the information that you have submitted to us. However, we do not assume responsibility for verifying the ongoing accuracy of your personal information.
Links to other websites and social media
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Your information, including personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Switzerland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Switzerland and process it there.
At BOLDT, we strive to protect your personal information. This is why we have adopted a number of security, technical and organisational measuresto ensure that all BOLDT offices keep your personal information confidential and secure and only use it for the specified purposes about which we have informed you.
However, despite BOLDT’s best efforts, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. Please bear in mind thatno method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
How long will we retain your data?
We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
As regards mailing lists, we keep contact information until a user unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information. If you choose to unsubscribe from a mailing list, we may keep certain limited information about you to ensure that your request is honoured.
BOLDT acknowledges the need to protect the privacy of children. Our website is not intended for use by anyone under 13 years of age.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
BOLDT may modify this Policy from time to time to reflect current privacy practices. When we make changes to this Policy, we will revise its date and notify you of any changes.
Jobs and internships